Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY! IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase from the WNG INVESTMENTS entity named on the invoice (“WNG INVESTMENTS”) that will be provided to you (“Customer”) on orders for products sold in the United States. By accepting delivery of the products described on that invoice, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY (i) UNLESS THE CUSTOMER HAS SIGNED A SEPARATE FORMAL PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH WNG INVESTMENTS IN WHICH CASE THE SEPARATE AGREEMENT SHALL GOVERN; OR (ii) UNLESS OTHER WNG INVESTMENTS STANDARD TERMS APPLY TO THE TRANSACTION. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, in WNG INVESTMENTS sole discretion.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NO REFUNDS CAN OR WILL BE GIVEN. By placing your order you agree that you CAN NOT chargeback citing dissatisfaction with quality or service.
1. Other Documents. These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both the Customer and WNG INVESTMENTS.
2. Governing Law. THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES THEREUNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
3. Payment Terms; Orders; Quotes; Interest. Terms of payment are within WNG INVESTMENTS sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by WNG INVESTMENTS, payment must be received by WNG INVESTMENTS prior to WNG INVESTMENTS acceptance of an order. Payment for the products will be made by credit card, money order, wire transfer, or some other prearranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed to by WNG INVESTMENTS. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the front side of the invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law. If a check is returned from the bank for any reason (insufficient funds, stop payment, etc.) a $30 returned check fee will be assessed. Returned check fees remaining unpaid after (10) days will be forwarded to our local Magistrate for collection with the Customer bearing all additional collection costs, court fees, legal fees, etc.
4. Shipping Charges; Taxes. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on WNG INVESTMENTS invoice(s). Unless Customer provides WNG INVESTMENTS with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to the product ship-to location prior to WNG INVESTMENTS acceptance of the order, the Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order.
5. Title; Risk of Loss & Insurance. Title to products passes from WNG INVESTMENTS to Customer on all shipments from WNG INVESTMENTS facility. WNG INVESTMENTS is not responsible for any loss or damage that occurs during shipping after leaving WNG INVESTMENTS facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by any carrier is solely Customer’s responsibility. Customers are encouraged to have high value shipments insured. WNG Investments does not provide free insurance for any shipments. Customers may elect to pay an additional charge to WNG Investments to have their shipments fully insured.
7. Return Policies. WNG INVESTMENTS products that are purchased directly from WNG INVESTMENTS by an end-user Customer may not be returned by Customer without the express consent of WNG INVESTMENTS. WNG INVESTMENTS will, at its sole discretion, on a case by case basis, determine if products may be returned.
8. Products. WNG INVESTMENTS policy is one of on-going product update and revision. WNG INVESTMENTS may revise and discontinue products at any time. WNG INVESTMENTS reserves the right to limit order quantity at any time without notice. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
9. Limitation of Liability. WNG INVESTMENTS DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS FOR ANY REASON. WNG INVESTMENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN.
10. Arbitration. Any claim, dispute or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, whether pre-existing, present or future, and including statutory, common law, intentional tort and equitable claims) against WNG INVESTMENTS, its agents, employees, successors, assigns or affiliates (collectively for purposes of this paragraph, “WNG INVESTMENTS”) arising from or relating to this Agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this Agreement (including, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, relationships with third parties who are not signatories to this Agreement), WNG INVESTMENTS advertising, any related purchase, including the validity of this arbitration clause shall be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration administered by the Bradford, Pennsylvania Magistrate. The arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator, and will be limited solely to the dispute or controversy between Customer and WNG INVESTMENTS The arbitration shall be held in McKean County, Pennsylvania at the Bradford, Pennsylvania Magistrate Office in person, by telephone, or online. Any award of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
11. Applicable Law; Not For Resale. Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States. Customer agrees and represents that it is buying for its own internal use only, and not for resale. WNG Investments has separate terms and conditions governing resales.
12. Headings. The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived there from.
13. Acceptance. By ordering any product from WNG INVESTMENTS, whether by clicking through over the internet, telephone, facsimile or otherwise, the customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale, as well as the “Acceptance of Contract Terms” contained below.
The following (“Contract Terms”) are terms of a legal agreement between you and WNG INVESTMENTS. By accessing, browsing and/or using WNG INVESTMENTS web site (FoodsSuper.com), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this Site. The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright Law and international treaties. This Site is controlled and operated by WNG INVESTMENTS from its offices within the United States. WNG INVESTMENTS makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein is governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania.
YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SPEAK WITH A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TAKING ANY DIETARY, NUTRITIONAL, HERBAL OR HOMEOPATHIC SUPPLEMENT. WNG INVESTMENTS does not warrant and shall have no liability for information provided in this site regarding recommendations concerning supplements for any and all health purposes. This information is provided solely as a guideline to be used when discussing a program with a healthcare professional. The claims made about specific nutrients or products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program. WNG INVESTMENTS makes no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, with respect to any products or services sold, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The information contained in this online site (the “Service”) is presented in summary form only and intended to provide broad consumer understanding and knowledge of health care topics. The information should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or advice of your physician or other health care provider. The Service does not recommend the self-management of health problems. Information obtained by using the Service is not exhaustive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. Should you have any health care-related questions, please call or see your physician or other health care provider promptly. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read here.
The information is compiled from a variety of sources (“Information Providers”). Neither WNG INVESTMENTS, nor any Information Provider shall be responsible for information provided herein under any theory of liability or indemnity. Liability of WNG INVESTMENTS or Information Providers, if any, for damages (including, without limitation, liability arising out of contract, negligence, strict liability, tort or patent or copyright infringement) shall not exceed the fees paid by the user for the particular information or service provided. In no event shall WNG INVESTMENTS or any Information Provider be liable for any damages other than the amount referred to above, and all other damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive, are hereby excluded even if WNG INVESTMENTS or Information Provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Information accessed through this online site is provided “AS IS” and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use or purpose are hereby excluded. WNG INVESTMENTS and Information Providers make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness or completeness of the information. WNG INVESTMENTS and Information Providers cannot and do not warrant against human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including loss of data. WNG INVESTMENTS is not responsible for updating information contained here, which may be rendered obsolete based upon subsequent medical developments.
The information contained in this online site (the “Service”) is presented in summary form only and intended to provide broad consumer understanding and knowledge of health care topics. The information should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or advice of your physician or other health care provider.
The Service does not recommend the self-management of health problems. Information obtained by using the Service is not exhaustive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. Should you have any health care-related questions, please call or see your physician or other health care provider promptly. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read here. If you are under medical care or taking prescriptions, you should consult with your physician as to the impact of WNG INVESTMENTS products on your health. The Service is an online information and communications service provided by WNG INVESTMENTS, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below, including all exhibits hereto and the other information which is available in the registration process and on the Service (“Information”) and incorporated by reference in this Agreement. This Agreement consists of the Disclaimer set forth above and the terms and conditions set forth below, including all exhibits hereto and the Information. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW AND THE DISCLAIMER AND CONTRACT TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DISCLAIMER, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE. WNG INVESTMENTS MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON EITHER POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT OR NOTIFYING YOU. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
1. Software License. By this Agreement, WNG INVESTMENTS grants to you, subject to the terms of this Agreement, a non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use for your personal use only any software and documentation, together with all updates, enhancements, modifications, and fixes thereto, which are owned by WNG INVESTMENTS and/or its Licensors. WNG INVESTMENTS has no obligation to update or modify any of the foregoing.
2. Equipment. You must provide, at your own cost, all telephone and other equipment and services (including where necessary, telephone service and internet access service) necessary to access the Service.
3. Copyright, Licenses, Use Restrictions and Idea Submissions. The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by WNG INVESTMENTS or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of WNG INVESTMENTS or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. You also may not, without WNG INVESTMENTS, “mirror” any material contained on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
You agree to grant to WNG INVESTMENTS a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license, with the right to sublicense, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products or services) you submit to public areas of the Service (such as bulletin boards, forums and chat rooms) by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You agree that you shall have no recourse against WNG INVESTMENTS for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communication to us.
4. Review. WNG INVESTMENTS DOES NOT AND CANNOT REVIEW ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND MATERIALS POSTED OR UPLOADED TO THE SERVICE AND; IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THESE COMMUNICATIONS AND MATERIALS. HOWEVER, WNG INVESTMENTS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO BLOCK OR REMOVE COMMUNICATIONS OR MATERIALS THAT IT DETERMINES TO BE (A) ABUSIVE, DEFAMATORY, OR OBSCENE, (B) FRAUDULENT, DECEPTIVE, OR MISLEADING, (C) IN VIOLATION OF A COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK OR; OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT OF ANOTHER OR (D) OFFENSIVE OR OTHERWISE UNACCEPTABLE TO WNG INVESTMENTS AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION. ANY MESSAGES, ADVICE, OPINIONS OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED IN ANY DISCUSSION AREA SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR INSTRUCTION.
5. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless WNG INVESTMENTS, its members, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and Licensors (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service using your Service account.
6. Third Party Rights. The provisions of paragraph 5 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of WNG INVESTMENTS and its members, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and Licensors. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
7. Term; Termination. This Agreement shall commence upon you accessing the Service and/or completing the registration process. This Agreement may be terminated by WNG INVESTMENTS without notice at any time for any reason and may be terminated by you upon notice to WNG INVESTMENTS at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 3 (Copyright, License, Use Restrictions and Idea Submission), 5 (Indemnification), 6 (Third Party Rights) and 8 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
8. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between WNG INVESTMENTS and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the party’s obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in McKean County, Pennsylvania. You hereby waive your right to a jury trial in any action with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within six (6) months after the claim or cause of action arises. WNG INVESTMENTS failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. WNG INVESTMENTS may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
9. Notice. WNG INVESTMENTS may deliver notice to you under this Agreement by means of electronic mail, a general notice on the Service, or by written communication delivered by first class U.S. mail to your address on record in WNG INVESTMENTS account information. You may give notice to WNG INVESTMENTS at any time by letter delivered by certified first class postage prepaid U.S. mail or overnight courier to the following address:
Our mailing address:
P.O. BOX 99
266 Seawart Ave.
BRADFORD, PA 16701
10. Bulk Order/Wholesale Order Storage Fees. All bulk orders and/or wholesale orders placed with WNG INVESTMENTS though any means including but not limited to this website, our company phone, mail order, etc. MUST include and be accompanied by the shipping destination address along with the recipient’s name and contact information. We CAN NOT and WILL NOT ship any product or parcel without this information being furnished to us. We DO NOT hold, store or warehouse any products for clients without surcharges and/or storage fees being applied. Surcharges and storage fees will begin immediately for all orders the day they are received and processed that do not include a shipping destination address along with the recipient/receivers name and contact information including a valid telephone number. All orders placed or received without the aforementioned information will be considered unclaimed freight by WNG INVESTMENTS and will be subject to a minimum storage or warehousing fee of approximately .55/per pound per day. Storage and/or warehousing fees will continue to accrue on a daily basis until the freight is claimed by the client providing the aforementioned information. If such information is not provided and furnished to WNG INVESTMENTS within 30 days from the day the payment was received by WNG INVESTMENTS any and all unclaimed freight will be subject to forfeiture and shall immediately become the property of WNG INVESTMENTS.
11. Shipping Destination Changes. There will be a minimum charge of $25 to change the shipping destination of any package or parcel once an invoice has been created and/or the order has been processed.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NO REFUNDS CAN OR WILL BE GIVEN. By placing your order you agree that you CAN NOT chargeback citing dissatisfaction with quality or service.